Thursday, April 17, 2008

Before bed


I am depending on Mr. Default to not password-protect his wireless. God bless his naive, generous, or don't-really-care-who-shares-my-internet soul.

But for moocher's rights, I have to give up some things otherwise taken for granted, such as speed of uploading pictures. That is to say, I was going to send along some pics from my wee trip last weekend, but it's taking far too long, and I'm bushed. Although, if you can believe it, it's almost, *horrors* too hot to sleep already. Geez. It's April!! Oh, please think of me, my cool, Canadian cousins, while you are feeling the ocean breezes, or getting some chilly spring weather.

Ah yes, well anyway I digress. It's time for bed. As you can see, I've managed to upload one picture. Ah, magnolias. How I love spring!!

Love you all, and I think of you lots, even if I ignore you in cyberspace. Hugs and kisses. *muah!!*

2 comments:

In another land said...

Brat! Magnolias indeed!
Well we have some swollen buds on not all but a few trees, so there!

Unknown said...

heh heh...yes, we went to the Children's Grand Park today and it was bursting with tulips, azaelias, pansies, etc. And I saw what looked like a tree full of pink carnations! Loverly.

But...you'll have yours soon, when mine are gone. :)