Sunday, September 21, 2008

My Weekend

Started off with an all-day workshop on Saturday. Not bad I guess, for having to give up my Saturday. After the general assembly in the morning we had seminars, at which my co-teacher and I presented. We were enlightening about 90 other teachers on our methods of teaching the Reading curriculum. Thrilling, I know. ;)
Then it was off to Incheon where I lived last year, to visit friends for the night. There is an obvious need for more public transportation on the weekends. Hello! It's the most frustrating thing about Korea...you can't go anywhere on the weekend without being completely squished and crammed and moving at a snail's pace. More infrastructure people! Lord, there's only 20 million people on the move on a Saturday night. Jeez.
Ah, well it was only a 45 minute ride. After that it was friend time!
And on Sunday it was arty-street time. Is this not the coolest entrance to a framing/art shop?
And I caught the last second of this monk painting a giant sign.



All in all, an absolutely fabulous weekend darling!

No comments: