Monday, February 9, 2009

Phuket

So to finish off, we have the beginning of my trip, which was only a few days in Phuket. Although it was touristy, we had a good time laying in the sun, and we made friends with some Thai guys who worked on the beach. They were the reason I so enjoyed my time here...we had a good time talking to them during the day (while they worked), and then hanging out with them again in the evenings. It's too bad we didn't stay longer and get to know them better. They were the only Thai we had any real contact with our entire trip. Anyhoo, here are a few more pics for you, and then it's la korn na kha (farewell) to Thailand until I return next spring. :)
Personal babe-sized pool:
The beach is behind me there; loved staying right near the water! Our balcony looked down on a side street:
Ate copious amounts of amazing fruit the entire time, and also got served drinks in coconuts:

Ah, the life!

5 comments:

Mohd Hazaruddin said...

hello ...

i just becoming ur new follower ...
well where r u heading next?

tc ...

i love travelling and wish to backpack!

yewhewww

Unknown said...

Thanks Mohd! I won't be doing too much more traveling this year, but at some point planning on hitting up Australia and maybe New Zealand before the year is out. :) Where have you been/what is your favourite place you've visited?

Mohd Hazaruddin said...

just call me hazzard!

well, i have been to few countries only ... asian country ... but more on official visits ... now i more on backpackers ... i love to go to philippines! everything is good there! Have you been there?

well,do you have any web page address that I can read about back packing?

take care

-hazzard-

Unknown said...

I've never been to Philippines. Next year I will go all around SE Asia though. Sorry...no websites! I don't spend too much time on the interent these days. Thanks for reading!

Mohd Hazaruddin said...

no probs beth!

take care k