Friday, February 27, 2009

Moving On




Well...a year has come and gone, and it's time for this chick to move on! I'm moving tomorrow morning (erg. No like. But...my mover is coming with boxes and helping me pack! Yes! Korean-style rocks in this case, since I can think of few things more annoying than packing to move). Then on Monday, I start my new job at an elementary school. Whew! I will let you know how all this hectic-ness goes! For now though, I am not stressing, and am going to enjoy a glass of wine with my friend, on my last night in 송파구 (Songpa district).

3 comments:

Deb said...

Hi Beth,

Good luck with the move and the job. Can't wait to see pics of the new place.
Hugs

In another land said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
In another land said...

Yikes! Another move and onward and upward. You are so brave!
Je t'aime! xxx - auntie