Saturday, December 20, 2008

Yay Christmas

I heart Christmas. I can't help it...yes, there's a LOT of tackiness, I agree, and I'm not a fan. But there's a lot of prettiness too, and I especially love the getting-togetherness of the season. Speaking of which, A and I are going to a nice Italian restaurant today, after which we are going to a bboy (breakdance) show as our Christmas presents to each other. Korean bboys are some of the best in the world...so...hopefully photos to follow! :) For now, here are some Christmas pics around town:

Outside a Starbucks:
Inside the Starbucks. The Korean script below the cup actually just spells out Toffee Nut Latte (To-pi-nut-la-tay):
Little house party at my place:
And my super-awesome kinders yesterday after their Christmas concert:
My 4 mischievous little Santas:
Happy Christmas weekend everyone! xoxo

No comments: