Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Tritano Show


This is me on Saturday with one of my oldest and best friends from here in Korea, Tritano (middle), and one of my newer, and very good friends, N.
Tritano likes to make little documentaries of his comings and goings, and invited us along on the most recent escapade. Check out the video as we mosey around tasting street food and whatnot on the streets of Seoul. It was so much fun!!!

PS I'm sorry that I can't upload the video directly here...for some reason the embedding code on Youtube videos is not posting properly these days on my blog. Any suggestions??)


Here are a couple of pictures from the evening:

My best friend A, about to get a cocktail baggie (looks like an IV hahaha) from a sidewalk vendor! Korea does not have the same liquor regulations as Canada, at ALL. Alcoholic beverages are sold in convenience stores (that are open all night), grocery stores, and bars stay open til around 6am on weekends. Crazy eh!
Here's us at a great little restaurant, and those cups are made of oranges!
And here's the whole lot saying good-bye to me on the subway:


Be sure to check out the video I linked to above! :)

No comments: